Saturday, August 9, 2014

Give Children a Chance.. or at Least a Smile

Well Hey!

Today I am writing with some encouragement and inspiration that has been on my mind lately. Ever since I can remember I have been blessed with a compassionate heart towards children. I am a carer and nurturer and have always had motherly instincts. Though, yes, I am a woman, these qualities do not come naturally to everyone. Which is not a bad thing. I am a nanny, babysitter, children's voice teacher and hope to one day open my own day care. With that being said I would like to share my knowledge and experience I have with regards to what we call little bundles of joy.

First of all, let me tell you that I am so fascinated with the child's mind design. They are creative and have no limits when it comes to dreaming. Everything they see is big and new and colorful. They do not feel embarrassment or care what they wear. This wonderful gift remains until innocence is taken away, such as realizing the Easter Bunny does not hide their Easter eggs or the teasing at school begins. However, that wonder and joy is planted inside of all of us and we should strive to have the qualities an innocent child does.

Disney Quote by Sparks68

Now, I strongly believe that you should have a forgiving and patient heart towards children. If I see children, well behaved, well dressed or not I always try to smile. You never know when they need a kind gesture. Don't stereotype children into thinking they are all bad just because you have seen or heard about tantrums, crying, screaming or worse. Even though all of those behaviors are bad, they are all forgotten when that same child comes up to you and gives you a hug, tells you they are sorry or gives you snuggles. For those who haven't seen the warm side of children, the side that I naturally see, I am sorry but you are not looking hard enough.

Do not say that you do not like children. I refuse to believe that is true. You might as well say you do not like yourself or people because we were all children and we all are not perfect. And I guarantee you if you do not like an innocent child to come up to you and ask for a hug or grab your hand or smile at you then you are missing the big picture of life. You may not like when children act up or make mistakes but oh how hypocritical it is when you are human too.

The child inside us A symbol of innocence Filled with all virtues Oblivious to the happenings And turmoil of the surrounding.  Must read for every Under grown Adults :p

All I am trying to say is show a little love and compassion towards children because you still have that inner child inside of you. Not all people are good with kids and that's okay. I am not a parent yet, and whether I have a child of my own or am a mother to someone else's child I will still believe the same thing. Children are gifts and we should all be thankful for them.

My inspiration came from yesterday when I was roller skating and though I am not very good, these children asked if I would take their hand to skate with them. Children open up their hearts to the ones who have open arms. It's the little things in life that give you the greatest moments.


With hope and love,
Aerial
#aerialandtheboys

No comments:

Post a Comment