Thursday, September 25, 2014

Easy DIY T-Shirt Transformation

Well Hey!


I decided to share my DIY T-Shirt Projects! I have gotten some inspiration from Pinterest lately and thought I should try it for myself. The results were great! Here's how:


1. Pick out any T-Shirt that you are okay with cutting up and grab some scissors!

2. Next, cut off the sleeves and collar of the shirt, including the seams. Take the bottom of the shirt and go about 4 inches up. Cut both the front and back of the shirt in half and stop in the middle leaving about 4 inches. Go ahead and cut off the back of the shirt and then cut a triangle with the left piece in the middle. Cut all the way up the middle of the triangle(this will be what you tie when you put on your shirt).

3. Now try it on and tie your two pieces at the bottom of your shirt. It depends on how short you cut your shirt for what to wear with it. I decided on a high waist-ed skirt.



Well that's it! Very simple! You can turn a Plain T into something more! Oh and did I mention it took me less than 5 minutes? I have a new easy T-Shirt project coming up so stay tuned!

W/ hope and love,
Aerial

No comments:

Post a Comment